Date(s) - 28/01/2019 - 29/01/2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Building a winning board by embracing the evolving roles of corporate governance in the ever-reactive digital business environment
The increasing number of corporate crimes and scandals globally has put corporate governance in the spotlight for all the bad reasons. In an effort to recoup investor’s confidence and combat corruption, the local government has recently implemented legislative changes that aim to enhance transparency in corporate governance. On a broader perspective, as Asia Pacific paves its way to a truly digital business environment, it is quintessential that boardrooms are able to reshape themselves to align better with the current business landscape.
In maximising boardroom excellence in today’s competitive digital era, governance professionals are required to be proactive and actively be involved in developing strategies to sharpen their risk management approaches. Recognising smart and crystal-clear’ corporate governance as the foundation to sustainable business growth, this specifically-designed training will take you through a 360-degree approach to safeguard your organisation from internal and external risks. The expert course trainer will equip delegates with applicable knowledge and competencies on key trends, critical issues, new company laws, leadership strategies and develop innovative mindsets tailored to fit different organisational cultures.
- Creating Value Through Corporate Governance Best Practices
- New-Age Corporate Governance: Embracing the Digital Era in Your Boardroom
- Spearheading the Recruitment Process: Building a More Diverse Group of Board Members and Corporate Officers
- Risk management: Combating Corporate Crime
- Elements of A Robust Corporate Governance Framework: Leadership, Ethics and Culture
Bookings are closed for this event.